The District received approval from the voters to proceed in selling bonds to finance new construction and rehabilitation projects. Read on...
Election results can be overwhelming as the numbers roll in for days in some cases. Fortunately, the County posted preliminary results for the District on election night. Although it may seem the cat is out of the bag, those results are not yet official. Read on...
The Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) today designated the initial voting members of Texas’ first-ever regional flood planning groups that represent the state’s 15 flood planning regions. Read on...
- Why use bonds to fund the projects?
- How will the bonds affect my tax rate?
- What happens if the bonds do not pass?
- How will bonds affect project costs?
- Is there a District Dam near me?
- Am I within the Dam District?
- Does the District handle utilities?
- When are the public Board meetings?
- How many dams does the District sponsor?