In November, the District will ask voters to consider a bond to fund flood safety projects throughout the Upper Brushy Creek watershed. The bond would fund projects identified in the District's 2016 Flood Protection Plan and 2020 Dam Assessment Study. Read on...
The Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) today designated the initial voting members of Texas’ first-ever regional flood planning groups that represent the state’s 15 flood planning regions. Read on...
Board Member Miguel Villarreal is retiring after 12 years of dedicated public service to the District and its over 400,000 residents. Read on...
- Why use bonds to fund the projects?
- How will the bonds affect my tax rate?
- What happens if the bonds do not pass?
- How will bonds affect project costs?
- Is there a District Dam near me?
- Am I within the Dam District?
- Does the District handle utilities?
- When are the public Board meetings?
- How many dams does the District sponsor?